Monday, February 23, 2009

On Life, the Universe and Everything

Well, almost two years since my Adventures in Lifestyles began. What have I learned of Life, the Universe and Everything? The answer is much larger than 42! Oh, yeah. I thought maybe I'd do some blogging. You know? Get my thoughts out there, share, elaborate, debilitate. I've never been good at journaling in a book, by my bedside, at night before sleep. What makes me think a desk full of bills to be recorded, school work to be corrected, cats to be petted would be any less distracting than the promise of sweet sleep?

I'm going to make another decent attempt at this. For now, just a quick welcome back note, after searching the morning trying to find my log-in info and the location of my page. Hopefully, I will keep up with how our lifestyle has changed over the last two years. We've gone from a growing family, to a mostly grown family. Now, our little piece of heaven is for sale as we attempt to be available for the children and the parents. Health has been a major focus, and will probably be a major focus of posts to come.

Blessings to all, and I hope to hear from you and read about you too!

No comments: